Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happen after 4pm...

haha xD
never go school ><
kena scold again...

sleep and awake few times because of dream.
dunno is dream or nightmare.
haha xD
the dream i remember is my hamster drop inside drain! OMG...of coz im following the water flow and rescue my hamster...end up i success rescue my haster xD haha
another one i remember is i got robe by a man and with a knife....>< scary !!! but i was awake...thanks god

sleep until 4pm only want to get out from my bed.
haha xD im piggy anyway..
so i wash my face on laptop...
hehe xD
then online...decorate blog xD
facebook-ing....chatting with sabby...
after i finish bath saw melvin pop up on my chatbox
ask for my blog link =.=" im so surprise
but i already know what will happen onwards...

bla bla bla...
then i start blogging again xD
cause im not longer to online,i mean facebook for often anymore.
kena nag from parents.
but i will blogging la.

                      Picture of today -------  i  Blogging 


     []
[Fullstop]

No comments:

Post a Comment