Sunday, September 26, 2010

Problem.....is you or me.... 问题.....是你还是我。。。

today morning i suppose to eat breakfast with my family.
i check my acc project from noon until 6am++
so i move my laptop on the floor and lie down with pillow online.

quite tired.
quite emo.
because of him.
and myself.*cause im stupid* [gotta work hard on it,cause no one will help you,the only one is just Yourself.]

and then online Facebook.
no one online,then decorate blog lorh,confuse then off the laptop.
so thinking something then sleep edi.

*this is the only way i can sleep*
*so i always late for school kena scolded :'(*

thinking of later what he will plan for it.
cause he make me so sad on friday.
so i give him chance.
think think think then sleep edi.


*....phone vibrating*
i wake up and pick up
is He!
call me that he reached my house ><

look at the time
Oh no!
im late...
no one wake me for breakfast.
....
walk out from my room
and ask lil bro,never go eat.
dunno why la.

then i faster go prepare and thinking what should i dress :)
go into his car.
i ask him fetch me print my stupid project.
also ask him where he want to bring me eat.
he say the hailam kopitiam.
not i dun like about the shop,i know i tell him i want to eat but that time is at night time for supper.
is just that a high tea place or supper.
just feel disappointed.

nvm, so i say go print 1st la.then i say change something 1st only go print,
he use his mac open file for me
then we argue about the mac system ><
im speechless.
just dun care and go print.

printing take like half and hour.
stupid shop.the shop i went that day closed.
no choice.

then we still find shop at SS2,he turn turn turn.
im dizzy ><"
he doesn't know.
haiz....
dunno why suddenly i awake and see he at the near section 14 de old town coffee shop.
then i only know i faint jor,he doesn't know gua.
sure think im sleeping.
got a bad haedache after that.

argue-ing in car again.
cry so many time today.
means that im very sad.

so i get down the car say :"just go eat la"
i bang until the car door,cause the parking place is slanting road.
omg damn pain!

suddenly my mind tell me walk back home.
so i walk and walk.
he came and find me.
say he fetch me home.
on the way he say again to me
"what you want me to do"
always tell me like that when im sad.

on the way fetch me i ask him go buy coke for me.
gastric ><
so gotta drink.in the car with him he go to petrol station and buy and also buy food.
the food is 'currypop' & 'Chinese cai gui'
i dun eat!
and hardly eat! why he keep make me piss off and sad those shit stuff.
im very disappointed of today.
so Speechless.

dun feel like blogging.but i will blogging everyday.
so i delay delay delay then blogging.

dunno what to write...
haiz...


after that i come back home.
cook an egg and eat,then on9 blogging but end up emo until sleep.
so midnight only write.
*now la is 2:27am* ><omg skul tomolo!

summarize 1st...
i want to sleep on my bed.

after that i sleep about 2 hour and wake up.headache and dizzy.
almost fall down ><
drink a cup of water then online.
saw his blog, cry again :'(


really dunno how to say,i will blog that feeling soon...

    []
[Fullstop]

No comments:

Post a Comment