Monday, November 1, 2010

bored sunday

so bored...
morning mom they all want go kepong eat.
actually i want ,but too bad i can't leave my pillow so i didn't go.
mom took my blanket go wash,i feel so cold larh ><
but i still sleeping and sleep until 2pm++
kinda tired so many days insomnia.

wake up on9 wish ppl Happy Hallowen. in Facebook.
click until so tired later need to continue because too much friend.
i wish you too,you commented too.

feel so sad,you really dun want me.
is you dun want me this time not i dun wan you.
you and you are no different.
every guy is the same!!!
x'(

ate my lunch,mom they got buy me food.
stomach FULLed.

my long hair cut edi TT
oh no!!!

another special guest had my blog link ^^
and she will let me be the stalker too.

tomorrow might be going to mid-valley xD
not for fun la.
find job 

No comments:

Post a Comment