Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November

today is 1st of November :D
N for November
N for New

i have a new hairstyle which is long hair become short hair T.T
and i changed my contact lens to Super Nudy Grey,my favorite Super Angel Brown is going to thrown inside the dustbin T.T
nice lens xD

my eye swollen ><
haiz
 i really dunno why you want like that.
fell so sad...
everyday i can't sleep well,keep crying all the night only can fall asleep.
the next day wake up eye swollen ><
midnight still will wake up see my phone did you text me or call.
ut you didn't.
hope you can be happy la.
since you got time to on fb,maybe you had forgotten me.
haha

never go midvalley cause i wake up at 2pm++
then go watch movie with herman but he can't make it so next day lo.

went night market with brother
haha
help mom buy fruits and walk walk,i never buy anything cause i really broke edi.
saw the fake eyelashes from taiwan so nice but can't buy T.T
next week i go again xD

go back home no drama watch all finished edi.
new drama not nice,i dun like ><

clean my room,now look more clean.
hehe :P
tomolo continue....

really need a job,should i go find tomolo,but alone arr TT
now is 2am ><
shit la...

feel so uncomfortable with my short hair T.T
wuwuwu...



 i do really miss you 


No comments:

Post a Comment