Sunday, October 24, 2010

Afternoon

wake up wash face and use stupid bro laptop online awhile.
currently using sister and mom Mini Dell laptop.
haiz i want a laptop too xD

MAC or VAIO
i want PINK colour xD
 ♥ Vaio
Mac



ply xdo awhile only...
bastard keep coming back house.


Raining ^^
moody ('.')

online blog blog blog...
survey online shop.

see back my picture :)
should i share it xD
haha of cause...
only available in my blog :D
so you all are lucky xD
here is it
100% original
NO edit :P
i TOTORO

with spec

"Fei Po"

Sexxayy ? xD

i My EYE

Smile :)

School look + Bun + Ribbon xD


eat a bit rice and sit at living room watch tv with aunt.
mom and dad went to neighbor open house party,i doesn't want to go.
luckily never go if not become FAT,and the food not nice xD haha

midnight on9 cause bastard sleep and forget take away the boardband.
so boring.
chat with sabby awhile.
hate Ellie smoke at my house.
another the bastard!!!
my sister also bastard simply scold me!!!

nothing to do...
on FB,Blog,survey on9 shop...



No comments:

Post a Comment