Saturday, October 30, 2010

Skating ^^

6am++ start raining...
cry with me ?
sleep for 2 hour then wake up prepare go Sunway Pyramid.
because they are celebrating Hallowen on ice.

12pm++ only walk to LRT station.
and turn to take bus.
reach there 1pm++
then go meet with babes and buy food eat.
eyka can't go because she need to rest.

only,wen,hwei and me.
thought will be fun but at last not really.
but i feel quite fun with yo guys la and uncle.



kinda don't like the felling ><"
haiz
pissed me off.


my ex was there too,hardly see him skate.
he never say hi or watever shit to me.
and tell my frenz to say bye to me =="
kinda sweat.
wonder did you loved me before,if you are why can't say a Hi to me ==?
weird.
never eye contact with him...
the only one i will eye contact is with you :')
do you know.
and i saw melvin that leng zaii with his gf feel a bit sad.
haiz.
the most sad is without you.



im happy that i never fall down,cause i really long time never go.
haha xD
never took any picture,everyone is like don't want to take ><

sign up for member card for the ice rink.
and i paid them they say i lie to them that they had gimme the balance,but they didn;t gimme back lo.
what's the point i want to lie,please la is you the one forget to gimme,somemore do so slow,WASTE MY TIME !!!
heng...
Skate until 6pm++ we all go back edi.
wen got dinner,go back so rush she forget to take sweet from me ><
plaease i beg you all ><
got a bit hurt,some public skater la ><


we ate porridge :)
yummy :9

went to Starbucks at the old wing main door.
damn BAD service lo =="
what the hell !!!

wait bus with hwei,and she is going to teman her dad,i go back myself.
sit inside the bus feel so emo and sleep awhile.
reach kelana jaya call my mom ask something make me feel so sad and damn down.
i  took cab go home from there.
reach home about 9pm.
then bath and eat.
and now blog.

wen, look so blur and this is only picture of her ><

Hwei, the cute witch 

Me,the Piggy with my skate 




today is kinda happy only 







just wish u are alright is enough la.
since you think that im a burden to you.





i need a job badly tomorrow is end of October edi.







我需要习惯没有有你的日子。
真的好痛苦。




how i wish i can dream come true 



No comments:

Post a Comment