Wednesday, October 27, 2010

can you tell me?

actually who am i for you?
i really want to know.


so you busy then you can left out me la.
i really very sad that you answer me because of you are busy and facing of many things,so you can't teman me.

every moment i think back i cry.
until now you doesn't tam me back.
this is what you want?


you owe me too much.
you need to use your entire life to return me.



i really very sad.
anyone can understand my feeling.



i ask myself should i give up.
i really don't want.
why you want to treat me like that.


you are the one who want me to step into relationship again.
i dunno when i start to like you.
you make me love you so deeply.
you say you will treat me good.
you promise me.
but what you did to me.
never want to blame you,maybe all is my fault.





feel so strange with you.




我真的很在意我们的感情













不想忘记你
就算可以
宁可记得所有伤心


用祝福和感激勇敢失去你
爱你这个决定
虽然艰辛

一个人不懂什么是拥有
两个人不懂怎么把握



在乎就越脆弱
将我们高高举起以后
再让心学会坠落



怀念这宽阔的天空
虽然那里空气很稀薄
努力想起你笑着哭泣
让自己深爱你再学会放弃
























是种习惯,也是种伤害,也许放弃也是种幸福.




No comments:

Post a Comment