Thursday, October 21, 2010

my tears just gone like ...

we just back to normal for few days.
the 18 days you leave me alone,and i had forgive you just like that.

i cry until my throat damn pain,dunno how to explain the painful.
not pain as you hurt me.
the whole night i dunno what & why i cry for.
my tears gone like this,what i get is my eye become "Bengkak" like single eye lip ><
my double eye lip lost...
haha xD

i never take other stuff even my family things involve our relation !
how pain they hurt me i dun care much.
i care about you hurt me.
just want have a talk every single night only.
cause we can't stay together.
thought you will call me,but you didn't.
thought i will saw a lot of miss call from you in my phone.

no need to call me chills anymore,the 18 days had make me chills so much.
im very sad about it when you say that.
you make wanna say break up to you.
you know how pain i feel when i text you that.
i really hate this feeling.

since you say you had so much stress.
then you take your time and finish la.

i hate you



sorry that i wake you up in the midnight,sorry.








Break up
Does it HURT ?








every time our anniversary are around the corner,i dunno why will something bad happen to us?
i had no mood to continue to do what i want to make or you.
i mean the anniversary present for you.
the 1st month until now.
im sorry about that.


even no present i dun mind.
a movie with you is enough.
a lunch with you also enough.




when i want to call you back i read back what you had send to me.
is so damn hurt...
i can't stop crying.
how i wish it never happen.


when your brothers say that sentence,i feel so hurt.
they are my brothers too,even im not so closed with them,i still friend with them.
when melvin tell me that you beg him to chat with me to solve the problem,i feel so sad.
our things need a outsider to solve.




when i need you,where are you.
when i sick,just want some care from you.


i just want simple and nice.
is that so hard to make it.
maybe is my problem.






feel so tired everytime i cried.
make me feel so pain,stupid migraine.


























                                                                                                           i do really  you,Bii

No comments:

Post a Comment