Sunday, October 17, 2010

Account Exam!!!

can't sleep miss him :(
text him,he sleeping :(
after that i trying to sleep,and he call me :)
hehe xD
happy :D

after that sleep...
6am already ><
arrrggghhhh x(
stupid kai jie so annoying ><
i will wake up you no need to scream like a dog!!!
screw her weih !!!

wear spec to school ><
ya i know i look ugly and clip up my fringe =.="
so i like you 'cui" arr !
heng !
bleek !

oh no!!!
Account paper II is School set...
drive me crazy x(
i just try to do.haiz
all i had study never come out!!!
stupid fat useless babi !!!
the tips are totally useless !!!
paper I is better la...set by JPS...
JPS and School paper SUCKS !!!
Paper I set by JPS

Paper II set by School


reach home feel so dizzy ><
starving,headache...
lying on bed...
rest...
then stupid text me so "ngam"
then text him back...
so late reply...haiz...

then 3:30pm wake up and he called me..
go out later...
dad bought me a lamp :)

cause i need when at night study,make my room brighter while im studying in room...
later bank in $$$ to ppl...
broke ><"
get RM40 from him xP

wait him so long...
make me cry you stupid,hate you arr ><"
but end up i also go la.
try to dun sad and go.
the pan mee not nice :(
maybe im no mood to eat.
since September while i rushing project i never eat properly so now my stomach got problem edi...
never sleep in time...

no movie watch T.T
stomach dunno why so pain ><
inside his car  ply his iphone xD
so cut la the application :)
little green monster xD
miss you much Bii

i haven't forgive you dar >3<
heng...
slowly "tong ni gei"
hehe
18 days !!!
see what will you do?


i dun want to off phone :(
4am only sleep x(



Hugmetight 
youaremine  
theonlyone 


 iyou



No comments:

Post a Comment