Wednesday, October 20, 2010

heart feel pain

after i posted my latest post.
i can't rest,so i call sabby to chat.
after that im going to hospital (university malaya medical centre )
reach there about 12am.
wait untill 12:30 am only call my aunt go to check awhile.
then wait again till 1:30 am...only got doctor check...
what th hell ><
wait another 2-3hours ><
5 something only finish...hope my aunt faster recover :)
bless her please God :)

sorry for i never pick up,phone no credit...
call ur Digi u never on...
i wear my lens 10am to the next day 6am...
going to blind soon...


6am++ is monday!!!
back to home,suddenly sky turns black and raining...
she want me go to skul take exam...
ya i know is exam,but im not feeling well,and never sleep at all you still want me go this exam is not that important...
do you ever think about my feeling...
im very sad about it...
thx babes so much...
hope ur dad not angry...

exam that time i feel so headache and fever ><
do finish rest awhile and continue another paper...
so hard and im stupid,never revision...
after that i call my dad fetch me home,he say busy...
haiz nvm...
walk to sabby house together...
at her house rest awhile.
miss her mom :(
feeling not well,dizzy ><
dun want to sit bus cause will feel more dizzy ><
5pm ++ only got ppl fetch me home...
sorry babe can't teman you eat,i no mood eat...
i will go eat with you next day...

reach home,i bath and eat a bit "清汤河粉"got "wantan"
nice...but i eat a bit...
sunday till now never eat,so eat this la.

text you but you never reply...
i want u teman me...
nvm la,i a bit sad and sleep edi...
when i was awake im on the phone ><
rest 4 hours ++
omg i again sleeping still can answer ppl phone...
maybe i too miss you...
omg i always like that...
im happy xD
then wash face drink water...
and call you chat...
chat not more than an hour you call me go rest and sleep...
i know you are tired,just want to talk more a bit...
ya i know im sick and you call me sleep...
fine la...
so sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment