Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a HOT day!!!

Today is a Super Duper HOT day!!!
make me no mood at all ><
can't on9,stupid bro take away the boardband  x(
haiz...
sleep until afternoon only want wake up
nothing to do,sleep lorh xD but will become FAT!!! :'(
aww x(
really want to slim down badly !!!
i must do it !!!

afternoon i cried :'(
not because of him...
is myself...
i must make my dream come true.
marry a rich dude as soon as possible.
so i can have a big house to live with my family and have a puppy too xD


got missed call from him...
but i never pick up...
just leave it inside my room and silent it.
after i bath finish at evening.
check my phone,just realize got message from you
sorry that i dunno u text me.and i also will not go out.
is okayz u dun call me or text you
i used to it edi.
i won't miss call you like a crazy women keep calling in the midnight.
im stupid,if i dun miss call you,you also won't call back me.
why i so stupid,u dun call me is mean you also dun like to call me anymore.why i still call you.
so sorry,i just realize it.
already so many days.
i dunno im in love or single situation...
most probably is single situation.
dunno what is the feeling...
its make me feel like a stranger to you.
as long as i had used to it.






can't on9 everyday edi...
no internet line for me.
so sad x(

so hungry today.
all the food i also dun like to eat ><
tomolo need to go skul.
PMR had finish...
and is our form 4's turn exam.
the MOST STUPID skul ever!!!
if not i had finish exam and working NOW!!!
have salary to but things!!!
friday start exam,and also go find job in this month before November start.
dunno should buy the pink bad anot... x( but i LIKE it la.
anyone sponsor me please :)
haiz need to ask sabby 1st only take order and bank in.
 just now bath again,and first time at night bath but the water is warm ><
OMG...
hungry...wanna eat something which is fried one and with onion.
feel eating asam laksa xD
see tomolo afternoon weather la.
go watch tv,on9 later bro scold lag ><
maybe sleep early,midnight on9 jor only o skul xD
sure got pimples and pande eye,eye bag find me x(

tomorrow school i can die of it Dx
aarrggghhhh ><
pink bag!!!
Money$$$ !!!
Big House!!!
Slim Down!!!
Puppy!!!
Healthy!!!
more more more....

No comments:

Post a Comment