Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sad Days

my aunt wake me up nicely ask me go got school..
i lie to her say no exam for today no need go...
sorry for i lying...
i really feel so headache and not well...
become worst...
yesterday feel better after i talk to him...
but now its turn bad...

i sleep until 4pm and on the bed check phone...
no msg from anyone...
my throat so pain...
so suffering...
call bro fetch me see doctor...
6pm reach clinic doctor have dinner...
so 7pm only go see...
after that go back home bath edi only eat medicine...
stupid bro,ppl sick edi still want to make ppl laugh...
thought my dad got help me buy porridge,cause only he know where to buy it...
i like the porridge...
he didn't buy for me and the most sad things is never ask about me.
my mom also never ask,only my aunt...
not i dun answer you mom,my throat really pain...
haiz and some more you care i got go skul take exam more than my health...
im sad about that.
i just say no exam,then she say okayz...
call sabby for help,after i call my throat so pain.
i really feel pain when a single words i speak...
haiz just want to say awhile only...
chill larh jia hwei...
i will help you settle and tell you details about that...
sometime really make me feel very annoyed me ><
stop repeating...
just let go,why care so much of it...
especially im sick and moody...
no food to eat...
just eat the 1and a half doughnut...


original glazed and green tea twist...
nice...
next time buy again for myself...

im sad when sabby told me,
you post on FB and she comment there...
feel so hurt when she write that,are we frenz before...
haiz

i never attend to take exam,my english paper :(
tomolo also can't go take math paper :(
doctor say rest luckily i go see doctor fast...
if not worst...
doctor cll me stop eating fried food.
lol i no mood eat everything...
call me drink milk,ice-cream,juice...
milk no one buy me...
i not really like juice...
1st time doctor call me eat ice-cream ^^
i just like to eat Baskin Robbin ^^
tomolo is Pink day,but sure can't buy and eat :(
haiz...no transport and im not going out...
feel like drink Starbucks ^^
sure can't come true...

2days never on9...
on9 awhile only blog...
1am(wednesday)finish blog for last 2 days...
so moody,how i wish now im sleeping beside you,
although i can't talk...
just will sleep beside you and look at ur pig face :)
off9 and off to my sweet bed alone...

feel hungry and dunno eat what?
and no food for now...
throat also pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment