Friday, October 1, 2010

when i woke up...





erm...10am++ sleep a bit more la :P

tik tok...tik tok...
time passing...

oh gosh 11:30am++
f**k!

faster rush to print and go to skul pass up.
when im on the way walking to the bus stop take bus...
guess what i saw..
1stly i saw a dog...ok
nvm i walked away.
and the dog walked away too ><
luckily xD

and then i saw 2 Shihtzu xD
my gosh ><so Cute!!! running like a furball !
feel like go touch them...
or bring back home xD
help them cross the road~
i think their master is finding them la.
and im rushing ><

wait for bus...no bus
then go opposite the bus stop 
ask and see got printing service anot?...
luckily got...and i print myself.
pass up edi...
this project is only 10%
i had used RM10.50+RM8.3=RM18.80
for this ACC project!!!
><"
after that wait for bus and walk to skul ><
i hate sweating!!!
make my hair messy :(
i bought drinks cause never eat anything and drink..
bought sparkling ribena...

go find the babi he is not in his room.
so pass to beesuan help me and weiwern project.
to babi...
cause i need to go back by bus.
the stupid form 5 guy saw me and weiwern wear like that.
keep laughing..
stupid..
i know im not pretty :'(
so...u very leng zaii arr...
heng ><
dun want angry later i will become older.


everthing will be alright gua...
haiz
just want get good and BEST result for SPM...
my future...


         if i got this much...OMG... my life will be better :D
                    Malaysia notes xD
                                        i ♥ counting my money :P



i need a lot of $$$
i $$$
so...you care :P

i want MONEY badly !!!
i need a JOB badly too !!!
but this Oct i got exam ><

one frenz say got a job can earn RM6500++ in a month
whoa!!
so much for me~
dunno can trust anot...
maybe tomolo will meet him...
and going KL with Sabrina~
so shock xD
she like the spec too :)

tomolo want buy something for myself!
a lot a lot but no $$$
and too fat x(
haiz...


i want to use chinese but this laptop dunno why got some Chinese word cannot type.
so i using English currently...
i change my blog-skin pink to white xD
haha...



a lot of things to express more than i can say...
the feeling is hard to express and more than i can write it.
and my english is broken..
what to do im STUPID...im USELESS...
and a MALAYSIAN...
haha xD

why i keep haha xD is just a emotion its doesn't mean im Happy kayz...







i will tell myself i will keep a part of u with me...
im trying to forget & forgive...


如 果 我 的 眼 淚 每 天 都 在 流 。那 是 我 還 在 乎 。
i cry because  i still care.
如 果 我 的 眼 淚 一 天 不 流 了 。那 是 我 真 的 累 了 。
if one day i stop crying,which mean im tired.
請 你 好 好 珍 惜 我 的 淚 。別 讓 那 天 到 來 。
so hope you cherish my tears.dun let the day come true.  []







    []
[Fullstop]

No comments:

Post a Comment