Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Skip Skul xD

midnight curi eat my dad mee cup xP
if he know im dead ><
then go back room on9...
cannot sleep although gotta go skul later.
pick up his phone.
im not crying,stupid!!!
just not feeling well,but end up still got cry...
eye bengkak,so pain ><
runny nose, my old frenz come and visit my nose again.
sneeze also feel so pain!!!
i die also won't go back hospital!!!
worst then this little girl.
copy from Google xD



6 something go to mom room,lying on the baby bed.
not going skul,tell mom some stupid excuse.
skip skul xD haha
but tomolo need to go,friday exam ><
after that go back room lying on bed again...
too boring d ><
then sleep until afternoon ><
my god...

wake up and wash face,eye so pain.
then watch tv and help mom do housework.
then recook the mee share with mom.
another HOT day!!!
suppose go to seapark there bungkus asam laksa.
but sleep late,and too hot!!!

suddenly sabby call me,say want to gimme something...
i was like huh?
ask her what she never say...
when she came to my house,keep call me see the paper edi only open and see.
then i read edi then only open.
then i was like xD
haha so CUTE!!!
that sei zai bao not bad larh.still remember what link i post before on FB.
stupid buy at Singapore?ActionCity?
i dunno...
i check already malaysia got sell,they say at KL or Midvalley.
and FB got some online shop selling too.
its call "Itazura Coin Bank"  ^^

wanna see how cute is it ^^
click here to view the video 

These are the Japan selling models.
my one is Chatora xD
click here you will get the Seller profile ^^
these is the seller selling models.
a bit different of the real one.
i not sure la ><?

im so HAPPY !!!
haha xD
so cute.let mom see also say cute.
never tell her who buy for me.
if i say is BF,she will start say a lot of things to me =.="
then i say is from a frenz that go Singapore buy for me.
true rite :P
dunno he buy how much la.
the FB seller say market price is RM 110 include delivery charges from japan,
and the seller selling RM90 include delivery charges.
feel like buying another one,got puppy lorh xD
dunno the stupid buy how much?
from Singapore?i dunno need to ask.

happy xD

after that call sabby :)
i won't angry you la.
he stupid one la,simply go ur house,luckily ur dad sleeping.

after that i go take bath cause the weather is so HOT!!!
my gosh weih ><
then bro come back edi,yeah can on9 edi ^^
after that i eat my sticky,found back edi.
so long never eat keep it so long jor.
stupid bro eat so many x(

after that you call me,thought sabby text you say she had pass to me so you call and ask.
but is not.
you just call me go celebrate,i say dun wan and off it,u never call back,
ya you really want me go.
never mind la.
thought u will call and ask me again.
is okayz la.hope you all enjoy with the buffday boy.
im happy that u bought the cute things for me.
but i think properly if u never ask me sad u will buy it for me anot?
sure won't buy it  for me,cause is expensive!!!
so you think u buy a present for me i will forgive you.
you think im what.
already 15days,is like half of a month.
seriously everyday im sad and emo.
just want you to tam me only.is that so hard for you.
every time u make me so hurt,i will just forgive you so easily.
u promise me but you never do it.
i really dunno why you will do that to me.
and you say im your first for everything.
i really dunno    :'(
make feel so disappointed deeply...
just realize im a dumb!!!
those sweet word is true or fake? i wonder...

hate myself  x'(


感情久了 是不是都會淡  ?
机会只给懂的珍惜的人。








我只在乎你。
所以我求求你,别让我离开你。


时间它过的好快…
慢慢的…
我觉得我们好陌生,是那熟悉的陌生。

不知不觉过了这么多天,不知怎样形容那感觉。

当初的,甜蜜,开心,等等…
是不是也没了…

是不是一句“对不起“,“我会改”。“原谅我”
就可以开始过。
被伤过的心,已经有了伤痕。
就酱轻易的该原谅你…
第一次,不用紧,下一次应该不会了。
第二次,没关系,希望下一次会更好。
第三次,算了吧,每一次都酱。
一次次的伤心难过,有谁知?

我…
是不是已经要放弃了…

机会已经给的太多…
你有珍惜它吗?


失望它真的让人很难受。
伤心它真的让人很难过。

我想要的不多,
只是想两个人可以简简单单的在一起开开心心。
偶尔有些惊喜,计划。
这是每个情侣都会想要的。

答应了,就应该实现。
不能实现,就不要答应。
答应不到的痛比实现不到的更痛!
承诺它不是玩笑!

感情的事,只有你和我最清楚!
不是其他人!
他们不懂!

……









[]



也许,或许,我并不是你最想要的。。。

不知道要该怎样继续,也不知道该怎样画上句号。

我还是介意你的话   总在无意间变化  介意你对爱的想法  和我有了分岔。

我不想爱了…


dunno want to buy the pink anot, fell so angry and just buy both of it.
but i not enough money :'(
haiz see la, sabby say pink is hard to match with clothes.
haiz...
dunno la.
going to order and bank in this week.

1st time so early blog.
if not later i cannot blog.
tonight i will just simply eat all the medicine can make human sleep.
so i can wake up in the next morning.
going to help mom go pos office.
no sun please tomorrow !!!
if not i will get skin cancer =X

haiz...no mood study.
wanna watch tv but stupid pervert uncle suddenly come my house overnight.
eat some pills but feel nothing.
today i feel sad.emo, excited,surprise,happy,moody... 




No comments:

Post a Comment