Saturday, October 23, 2010

what is this MEAN!!!

Dunno why i suddenly feel like keep calling you...
hope you pick up and talk with me,but you did not pick up...
i think i had miss call you 50 times ><
and i text you a msg and continue calling...
after that you really pick up im happy but if i never text you so mea you doesn't want to pick up la.
you ask me about my aunt not me.
nevermind you dun wan to talk with me,so i end the call.
you text me and say dun think too much.
just want a talk also cannot.
the whole night i never put blanket,keep coughing and sneezing.
so suffering :( throat pain again.
look at the bear bear that you bought for me to forgive you.
the night i feel so cold,how i wish you will help me put on blanket.
and ask me to forgive you.


i hate you.
i had already call you and wanted to ask you wanted ask you want me back anot.
you text me this kind of msg.
you are liar.
you say you won't hurt me again.
you say you will listen to me.
everything you say i dunno is true or fake.
you had changed.
so i should leave izzit?

if one day i stop crying,it means i doesn't care anymore.
even thought im still crying,it doesn't mean we will back together.
i really hate you.
why i still love you.
this moment i really feel like dying or just lost all the memory.


morning i text you and wish you drive carefully,you reply me.
but im not happy.
this mean what!!!
you tell me..
























why you so heartless </3












i really can't stop crying

No comments:

Post a Comment