Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moody Days

early in the morning...
keep screaming = ="
please la im sleeping...
you can't sleep well dun blame people...
smoke,drink beer,....

"beh tahan"

10am walk to eat "Dim Sum"
my favorite is "Salad Ha" with mayonnaise...
after that walk back home,so hot la...
sun come out jor...

go back home,rest awhile...
stomach not feeling well...
PMS pain x(
awww....
the stupid girl keep crying...
arrrgghhh ><"

damn no mood><
haiz
can't study ><
tomolo is malay paper!!!
shit...
the whole afternoon i on9,and blog....
ply friends for sale xD

im so tired :(
headache x(
haiz
you can't talk to me...
never mind la...

damn feeling not well.
i need you beside me...
whole day just eat "Dim Sum" only...
rest and sleep...
never study until for my malay exam...
tomorrow i sure die...
this end year exam make me dying soon...
hope i can wake up early and read a bit la...
haiz...

i got panda eye !!!
so black !!!


oh my god ><

No comments:

Post a Comment