Sunday, October 3, 2010

this early midnight...

after posted the post,i never go watch tv.
i wanted to call him,but i think he is sleeping,
he say his is not well.
soo i just try to call his digi,off phone dyy.so i try to call his maxis...
i hear got 'tut' sound then i off,dun want to disturb him...
he call back me,i dunno should i listen anot.
10 missed call...
then i call him,cause i want use finish his credit on him.
so my phone is barred...haha xD
cause im changing number or throwing away my phone...
no $$$ buy new phone.

i heard his voice,i tell myself i cannot cry.
so he guess wrong,i never cry.
just got tears dropping from my eye...

i dunno what's going on....
off the phone and sleep tight with my pillow...
im saving money buy my hello kitty pillow xD

and im going to Puchong later.
wake up at 9:35am,
and then sleep again...
10:25am lil bro sing song until i can heard from my room.
stupid.
i sleep again...untill 12:25pm
i only want to wake up xD
haha xD

i can't blog,im not bringing laptop...
and i cannot bring...
so,i will more bored without laptop,blog...
hope is a happy day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment