Thursday, October 21, 2010

i will be fine.rite?

wake p at 4pm++
my throat not that pain edi cause i got eat medicine :)
i must recover and eat what i like to eat.
i never eat delicious food long time ago,this weekend i must go eat.
i dun care im alone anot.


mom finally got cook porridge for me :)
luckily is not plain one if not i will die.
is ginger chicken porridge xD
eat a bit only.
dun have appetite... 


sabby gimme a call,luckily i can talk.
thank you,jiahwei,munling,eeyang,weiwern.
i will back to exam tomolo.
prepare to fail only.
tat's all !!!
wahaha xD




something happen
dunno what's wrong with my brother and dad.
haiz
im speechless.
why can't drive patiently.
luckily you never bang until ppl cars or hurt until human...
how i wish im a princess,so tat i no need to worry anything.


anything will be fine.
if not this sentence won't appear.


midnight i had thinking so much things...
haha...
craps?


i will write a new post, title will be "My future ?" 
haha xD
wait i had time to write,i got so many things to write it out.
gotta finish my exam 1st.
screw my skul...
hate it !!!
please bless me get a GOOD,HIGH SALARY jobs ya xD













i saw this video on FB.
they say is advertisement of wedding at Bali,anyway is NICE ^^
i want to visit Bali xD


finally i know how to put video in my blog xD







Shih Tzu xD
another one is poodle can't load click here to watch ya xD
i like puppy xD also need to post about puppy xD

No comments:

Post a Comment