Wednesday, October 27, 2010

early morning

i never sleep again
i will die early :D haha

i very pissed off that she comment there.
i hate you all involve in my relationship,if is good i accept,but you all give me is bad!
i don't like !!!
my relationship is between HIM and I only.
if you are the THIRD you can say!!!


explain about internet and laptop stuff to aunt and uncle :)
they so good think about it for their daughter.

i envy it.
because i don't have.

i hate my pet sister!!!
im Bitch you are Bastard :)

later have my last paper xD
i never study but later might read a bit la.
so sorry to my parents and myself.
i will study double it back for my SPM.
i promise and i swear.
i don't care anything!!!

dunno why when i sad/cry,will rain...

just now so heavy wind...
feel so cold...
like you treat me now.


hugging my lovely pillow 
i want Hello Kitty Pillow ♥ ^^
when i have $$$ first T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment