Friday, October 15, 2010

October Valentine Days ♥

this midnight is our longest call since the day...
cause we never talk so much like other days...
but i doesn't want to end the calls :'(
need to sleep,tomolo account exam ><
god bless me :)

haiz can't sleep well 2am++ sleep i cry a bit only can sleep...
4 am wake up then 6am only prepare to go skul.
so hungry never bring money buy milo drinks ><
alone at canteen x(
i dun like my secondary skul !!!
at skul some stupid take my spec and ply without permission.
if you want go buy la.
haiz
ICAS paper
My certificate xD
participation only T.T




i get back my ICAS English paper, result is ,but at least i try xD
this paper cost RM26...next year i also want to take ^^
i get correct for the most difficult question ^^
cool leh :P
wait until after skul go back home.
and then walk to seapark buy asam laksa.
the person ask me want to add chili padi anot?
then i thought is packet one so i just say ok la,cause i no mood because of  lil bro frenz say about my hair.
really hard to communicate with lil bro ><"
hope he can think properly :)

walk back home gastric and heart feel so pain again ><
asam laksa so SPICY ><

wait for bro bath i sleep for 2 hour edi...
8pm wake up watch tv eat a bit rice...
then on9 see leng luii.
survey on9 shop...
i want to buy all !!!
$$$
waste time weih...
so i study until now 2:30am O.o"
shit larh...
exam later T.T
wish me luck


nights 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment