Wednesday, October 27, 2010

♥мs.Piggy

мs.Piggy 
is ME!!!

HAHA xD
WHY?
i sleep the whole day can say that.
i dunno why?
haha


i skip my science exam today :(
im BAD
i know
but i won't do that again.
gotta study hard.
tomorro counted is my last subject.
watever la.

i can't sleep at all till 6am...
before that i text you,and call you.
thought i will be wake up by ur call or msg.
but all things is in my nimagination.
i imagine we will back together.
i forgive u again but all is in my mind only.


5pm only wake up and bath.
mom and aunt say i got problem.
i dunno,maybe is TRUTH that im.

mom bought me a coconut ^^
yummy but remind me when i had chicken pox that time i keep drink coconut drinks ><
just eat half bowl of "bihun" mom cooked for me afternoon,but i never eat.
so i recook and eat half.

yesterday i eat a bread,midnight eat bread with egg and a cup of orange juice only.
OMG is that me...

i had changed a lot?
am i?
why im still FAT ><
no way i must slim down !!!




evening only text me back and call me,sorry i can't hear my phone ring.
maybe i already use to it...
my phone won't ring anymore.
you think im what u like then u call me back or text me back.
answer me!!!
im your what ?!!!
your excuse is you busy so you treat me like that.
what did i do wrong?






i drink orange juice xD
i like :D

i want go out !!!
i want BUY BUY BUY !!!
EAT EAT EAT !!!
no eat need to control   T.T 
awww....


my leopard skin pattern clip SPOILED x(



Add math paper i can't sleep on table and i dunno how to answer.
so i wrote this....




No comments:

Post a Comment