Tuesday, October 12, 2010

last weekend

Saturday
i sleep until afternoon.
mom ask me want to go back home town anot.
then i think...okayz la.
only dad,mom,little brother is going back.
big brother need to help dad look after the work and sister is in Singapore working.

afternoon we go buy roast duck,cake, egg tart go back.
i teman mom go pet shop,she help her bro (which is my uncle) buy fish food.
i also go see hamster and PUPPY xD
omg Toy Poodle is so cute :)
no Shih Tzu to see :(
the shop seel quite cheap then other shop that i had visit before.
they let me hug the toy poodle xD
is male,keep lick me :)
how i wish i can geet one too xD
they say poodle fur hardly drop...
used to not realy like poodle because of Shih Tzu xD
Shih Tzu is so cute with fur,like a furball xD
haha xD Maltese also cute xD

its make me think back something.
we are brother and sister that time,
he went to pet shop and see puppy,he is saving money to but mini poodle to his girl.
so good rite.
im not envy.
but i also will wait a guy buy for me or i buying to myself  xD

haha xD
i tell mom,but she say i also haven';t can take care myself still want to buy puppy~
actually i know is logic but if im born from a rich family it wont happen to me at all :)

after that we start driving to KL
fetch Anne cause she is going back Karak,
we also will stop at Karak eat dinner together :)
and go visit her dad( Sui Pak,is a GOOD Person,wish he rest in peace)
afterthat we driving back,kinda dizzy ><
some more wearing lens,i will blind soon,no worry ya,i know it may happen.
reach there 12am like that...
tired~

i had write a bit about that when i reach there :)
here is it


2010.10.10 [Sunday]

12:00am
My parents, little brother and I reach my grandparents house J
Is my mom’s parent house, is new house at Jerantut in Pahang; only my grandma and my aunt, uncle and his wife living there…miss the old house is located at “Taman Mat Kilau” in Pahang. I remember when I was young, sister brother and I will hang around there buy sweet and “ice pop” is made by ice, sweet flavor, and colorings. Is CHEAP!!! Haha xD of cause la, kampung ma. Just dunno why parents let us go out without them and we are still young some more xD haha… dunno why we know there, how to go there, and never lost :P so cute rite…
So much things happen when I was a little cute girl :P Miss the moment much, no need to worry about everything, so peaceful J


Time never stop...

after writing that and save it,almost 3am++ go to aunt room sleep.
cannot sleep look at the celling till 4am++
><
sleep edi let cousin kacao at 6am++ till 7am++
i only sleep till 10am++
they went to eat breakfast ><
haiz...i missed jor.

wake up drink water then force myself eat a "cha xiu pao"
is my favorite "pao"
then bath,my face got pimples again !!!><
of cause la, never sleep accurately x(
shit la. ><
then ply with cousin awhile.
eat lunch with grandma and mom.
then teach brother math,i really can die while teaching him ><
mygosh.
i aslo need some smart guys willing to teach me :)
be my private tuition teacher xD
[p/s: must be smart,handsome,cute,well build,same age,taller than me,rich,friendly,honest,.....more more...] 
haha xD

after that 5pm++ we only start going back.
call dad bring me go buy junkfriut xD
if not  will dizzy like shit.
i wear my sunglasses cause quite sunny.
protect my eye x) cause UV light is not good anymore...
but i still dizzy,just closed my eye la.
but lens is still inside my eye.
gotta buy things for my personal care,and bla bla bla.

reach Karak,we eat something for dinner.
but i dun like,eat a bit rice and steam fish...
then we went to find Anne and visit (Sui Pak)

then go back to KL.
saw KL view and Genting view too...
nice :)
when i get my licenses i will go find a place that can see the KL night view :D

8pm++ reach home...
home sweet home.
but i will get a BIG HOUSE!!!
i will buy it soon xD
then help dad take those things into house.
little brother angry cause my brother make his room messy ><
after that i take a bath.
and on9 lorh.

thought tomorrow which is monday going to ICE-SKATING...
at last i never go,stay at home only :(
haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment