Wednesday, October 20, 2010

im sad about what you all did to me

sleep at 2am++
wake up at 2pm++
thx for aunt wake me nicely and ask about me.
my mom just see i got fever anot and got school anot arr tomolo = ="

i wake up because of nightmare...
is all about i had a same shirt with ppl,is from my secondary school ppl.
omg...

got a msg from you,a simple msg.
and a call from sabby.
i never reply.
cause i doesn't want to reply.

wake up thought my dad will buy me porridge for me,but he didn't buy for me.
mom also never cook anything for me,only my aunt ask about me.
im so sad,just eat few scoop of "clay pot chicken rice"...i think not even few scoop...
take a bath and watch tv awhile...
read astro magazine...got voucher...i must cut it out...
i want try "HoneyMoon"
wait until i recover,i dun care this weekend i go eat.
although is alone...
my pills so big @@
wait until blogger had finish maintenance...
i make egg mayo with wholemeal bread :)


i dun have energy to comb my hair...
feel so empty,suffer,make me feel like dying.
my end year exam...i can imagine the result,so i dun care,im not in mood to study...
SPM i will dun care anything and concentrate on it...
hope i success!!!

mom just ask me eat rice,then i say doctor say i can eat rice meh? this kind of food make my throat more pain if i eat...and she angry...
just want to eat the porridge only ma...
no need you cook...
so easy stuff you all also can't do it for me.
am i your daughter?
this question make me feel doubt...from young until now...

just want a simple life for my future...
i dun wan to care so much of it.


im so hungry...
feel so pain...
tomolo not going to take history exam...
just waiting the time pass...
going to find job when i recover edi...


thought he will very worry about me...
but all is just my wish only...
we are just in relation with each other only...
can't mean will last for forever...
no last forever in this century...
is very hard to archive...




in this moment...
i feel so lifeless,i wish i can leave here and go somewhere start a new life...
better than i commit suicide...


i must recover and go EAT,BUY!!!
now i wish i have mocha ice-cream...nice...



stupid bro say i make until his connection lag...
haiz nvm...
off to watch tv la only sleep...
make egg mayo with wholemeal bread and take a Rocky strawberry sit alone watch tv better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment