Monday, October 25, 2010

because of you

you are not the one i know since the beginning anymore...
you really do changed a lot..
Sighh...
am i you 1st or just a backup for you...
my heart had break since i cry because of you...

you find in chatbox and say few words then offline.
what you mean...= ="
you think im what !!!
1am ++you text and say nights...
this is what you want to do to me.
do you know what i feel when u text to me.
do u stand on my side and think before.
so many days did you ever care about me and my feeling...
if time can go back i choose we dunno each other,because i can't accept that the ending is without you.
if time can go back i will choose we are best friend forever.
i really hate it....

心很不舒服,很辛苦…
睡不着,听歌疏解心情。
你赢了!
我输了!
满意了吗?

一滴滴的眼泪…
就因为你…
  






No comments:

Post a Comment