Thursday, October 28, 2010

we are crazy :D

exam i simply answer,and just "conteng" the paper.
i used to "conteng' all my books!!!
feel so lonely in school.
today i brought STICKY to school share with some frenz.
i chocked ><
omg luckily haven't die yet.

after school lunch with babe and bank in.
KFC :)
haha im broke.
after that go her house thought planning go Midvalley but end up cancel because we....


(◕‿◕✿)MAKE UP 


HAHA xD
funny :)
im kinda happy :/


aunt go back edi because of grandma ><
and she borrow my soda jacket :(
awww....nvm is my lovely aunt ^^




after we make up we ply hair and TAKE PICTURE !!!
but we can't take a good picture ><
is hard for us :(
we want DSLR la :D




after that we had dinner at my house,stupid BASTARD finish all KFC chicken is my aunt bought for me and babe too.
BASTARD!!!
SHE ALSO bastard !!! what a pet sister,want smoke go far away from my house!!!
my house are ANTI-SMOKER !!!


MAKE ME ANGRY no MOOD !!!


plan to go SK corner SISHA
Bad Girl :P

but we kinda don't like sisha dunno why....
we chat there :)
ganbatte ya :)




CREATED the new hotmail for the on9shop.
bla bla bla...
All is in progress...




you at msn say like that and jia hwei told is true.
thought you won;t break up with me.
did you ever want me back.'
i very sad.
everyday you also want to make me cry then you only happy la.
you dun find me at all.
because u said we had broke up.


why am i so DUMB.











i remember 28  i ask you a Question.


5 months








i very sad you never do it.
i hate you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment