Sunday, October 17, 2010

Busy Days ><"

wake up at noon...
mom keep call me wake up eat...
mood so good cook for me :)
dunno why she always want to do this and that...
haiz><
if im rich it won't happen...
anyway my mom is the best housewife ever xD
mom help me cut  nails xD

after that i clean my room...
is the stupid kai jie part...
so dirty and messy than mine !!!
Dust !!!
my nose dying T.T
haven't finish clean my part ><

evening i cried :(
just hope i can faster earn a lot of money,and become rich...
then it won't happen...


at night help mom massage her leg xD
i do mask cause my face so dirty,because im cleaning the whole day!!!
she never say a thanks to me =.="
bastard !!!
call my "lou"
hehe xD
stupid want off phone :(
i know i keep coughing la x(
and the bastard say she can't sleep bacause of me talking on the phone =.="
pls la,when i want to sleep,and you talk loud on the phone,i never say anything...
i talk so soft...
you jealous izzit =.="

wake up early for "dim sum" later...

No comments:

Post a Comment