Saturday, October 2, 2010

me & you

me & you
so please dun make until ppl or frenz to involve in it.
what is the point...
i dun want make until they all unhappy.
is my business with you.
non of their business...
you no need to call them and help you.

everything is just my fault...
so is ENOUGH...
is OVER!!!


already 5 days...
what did you do?
what you want to say.

sometime u never accompany me,
is okayz for me,but im still not happy with it.
now is so long.
kinda used to it edi.
single or couple i still need to finish my things....
i still need to stay happy, last night i can't sleep well.
my mind is thinking of the past.

we meet at last year August...
you remember?
almost a year plus...
and we are together...

after i break up with my ex,i had told myself i doesn't want to couple anymore.
until i finish my SPM...

is YOU.
you are the one who make me fall on you.
why you want to hurt me so bad.

i break up with my ex because he say i never care about him.
say i say he dun have money,and he scold me when he kena robe.
he say he kena robe because of me....blame me...
and say to me:"now you happy la i dun have phone to text u or call u!"
i was crying and sad so badly...
the 1st time i scolded by a guy and say me so bad.
i ask myself  did i did that to him...
after that he called me by others number and say sorry...
and say he just now cannot tahan his voice and he said he kena robe.
and i just keep crying and say: " not ur fault is my fault.and say separate awhile la"
the time we separated.
im so sad...
everything look at my phone...think he will sms me or call.
he doesn't text or call me at all...
slowly slowly...i used to it edi...and i know he might leavng m'sia...
he called me say dun want to break...
and i say sorry i want to break,and he reply and say :"you like how then how la"
we end the conversation...
he go tell ky and say...
so everything is just my fault..
after 2 months he say he want to recouple,he came back m'sia...
and i say no need la...
slowly slowly i doesn't reply him at all,and i changed number too...

actually he very care about me,he buy me lolipop when he saw i not happy.
the 1st time i doesn't know him at all.
i was so surprise.and say thx.
we can text each other 1000++msg in a day...
call me untill midnight...
he also like sushi king...
he always bring me eat...
he know what i like to eat...
he dun like salmon i also dun like too.
haha xD he will see me eat 1st only he eat.
just dunno why he changed in the 2nd month ...
maybe he stress...i ask him he dun want to say...
wish he is happy with his life

maybe im not a good girlfriend...

this feeling really hurt me so bad...
is counted he dump me more than i dump him...
if he really love me he won't wait until after 2 month and wanted to recouple.

i doen't want to tell to anyone..
especially my frenz ask why i break up,what happen...
and ky keep asking me...

you be frenz with me because u like ky,
i can see how much u like her.
im not blind yet.
after that u say u like me.
i dunno what's going at all...

i really dunno...
u the one who make me step into ur life why u want like that...


i dun want to cry in front of u guys anymore!
i had swear to GOD...
i never ever cry in front of u all...

im tired of being like that...

the scale u had make inside my heart is very deep...

if the next second im not in this world...
frenz dun cry because of me ya :)
i dun want to see u all  cry just want a true smile from heart to me...

i dunno what to write...
im not feeling well...

No comments:

Post a Comment