Sunday, October 31, 2010

ice-Skating

ice-skating i success to skate normal like others.
^^ happy with it.

went there when i was 12 with friend but i very scare.
i start skate at last August until now.
i have my own hockey skate :)
nike bauer
here is the picture from google.
my one got some "scale"
so sad :(
bought it this year March.
all my salary from last year i worked T.T is gone.
RM1250 original price
><
but i get Discount :P
RM925+RM50(blade protector)
but now out of stock luu xD
is worth some more is Nike leh.
haha
no regret.
so many expensive stuff is waiting for me to BUY xD
wahaha...

i skate at Sunway Pyramid Ice Rink in Malaysia.
the only one in Malaysia ><
wanna skate at other country ^^
next stop is Singapore wait my sister want to bring me go there :)

at there i know some frenz :)
but now everything had changed.
i know who is good and bad.
just want to skate for fun :D
now the rink guard is new one and so unfriendly and the old one dunno at where ><?
miss them much.
haiz..
visit ice rink again next week :)

the only i regret is i never skate with my boyfriend,no is ex,right.
you and you are my ex now.
haha
2 ex.
all know them at ice rink.
i never FLIRT with them,okay!!!
they come and be frenz with me :)
and im not that pretty.

my member card xD
look so not me !!!




wish i can success in my skills xD


xoxo
ice-skating





No comments:

Post a Comment